Release notes-Release 93037
This release includes the following features and enhancements:
New Feature Threat Hunting Dashboard-Beta
- Threat hunting dashboard to provide threat hunting capabilities for non-alert-centric workflows. Contact Uptycs support to enable this feature. For more information, see Threat Hunting Dashboard.
- CSV-based host tagging now supports a non-case-sensitive option. For more information, see Tag Management.
- The Endpoint > Vulnerabilities dashboard
displays vulnerable asset counts and clicking the chart view filters the
asset list based on severity. For more information, see Endpoint > Vulnerabilities.
- Resource Type and Agent Type columns added on the Detections page to indicate applicable area such as Endpoint, Container, Cloud, Kubernetes, SaaS and so on. For more information, see Detections.
- Support to filter the Container > Image Scan: Build dashboard data based on passed and failed scan results. For more information, see Containers > Image Scan: Build.
- New Table widget for Custom Dashboards that helps you to sort and reorder columns and add different types of filters for the columns. For more information, see Custom Dashboards.
- Filter, re-order, and sort capabilities for the Report Run tables. For more information, see Reports.
Added/enhanced the following APIs. For more information, see the API Documentation.
Support to capture regAccesses for registry paths
For RBAC, the asset_group is not applied to the upt_cloud_compliance_audit table.
- Adding S3 Bucket as an alert destination displayed an error.
- RBAC support for cloud alerts and detections.
- Carving support for files and processes can be disabled by default. For more information, contact Uptycs support.