Release notes-Release 92043
This release includes the following features and enhancements:
- Support to add exceptions directly from the Alert Rules page. For more information, see Alert Details > Add Exception.
- Support for AWS CIS 1.4 checks.
- RBAC-Beta support for AWS accounts can be enabled
using cloud-based asset groups. A user with no access to the asset
groups cannot view the associated AWS cloud accounts. For more information, see Asset Configuration > Create Asset Group.
- Option to enable Uptycs support user to impersonate your organization user—disabled by default. For more information, see Configuration.
- Support to select asset group type—Endpoint, AWS, Azure, GCP, and
Kubernetes when you create a new asset group. For more information, see Asset Configuration > Create Asset Group.
Added/enhanced the following APIs. For more information, see the API Documentation.
Support for agentType and resourceType fields
- Users who do not have access to the upt_aws asset group can still view the AWS Detections and Alerts.