Release notes-Release 90064
This release includes the following features and enhancements:
- Support to edit Pub/Sub, Bucket, and VPC flow log configurations on the GCP Integrations page.
- Added new event rules for GCP container services.
- The User Analysis dashboard includes:
- Search bar to filter Users and Assets based on username, OS, and hostname.
- Session details graph view for better usability and consistency.
- Improved the Endpoint Vulnerabilities dashboard to filter the hosts and vulnerabilities data based on severity.
- On the Tag management page, a combined view of all data collection objects is available in the Configuration column instead of individual columns.
- Support to block all processes except the exception list using the automatically block feature.
Renamed the Kubernetes section to Containers for a more organized look and feel that includes:
- Different sub-menus for Overview dashboard, Kubernetes visibility and compliance, and Container activities.
- New widgets on the Overview page - Containers / Images over time, Detections over time, Node compliance, and Container compliance.
- A drop-down filter for clusters on the Overview, Deploy-time Scan, and Run-time Scan pages to filter the dashboard data.
- The Detections menu for Kubernetes to filter the detections and alerts only for containers.
- Support to add exceptions directly from the quick view panel of a signal on the Detections details page. For more information, see Detections.
- Additional columns on the Detections page - Tactics count, Lateral movement, and Toolkit. For more information, see Detections.