Release notes-Release 86078
This release includes the following features and enhancements:
New Feature Google cloud platform (GCP) - Beta
Support for GCP integration and security audit capabilities by introducing the following features:
- GCP project integration with Uptycs using Terraform.
- GCP service inventory, configuration, and log ingestion for currently supported key services:
- Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Filestore, Cloud IAM, Cloud Run,
Cloud Container, Cloud Functions, Cloud Logging, Cloud KMS, BigQuery,
Cloud SQL, and Cloud DNS.
- GCP insights dashboards for Compute, IAM, and Storage.
- Event and Alert rules to perform best practice and vulnerability checks for the supported GCP services.
- GCP CIS Compliance Standard with Alert rules support.
New Feature Graviton - Limited availability
- Package download option for Graviton - AWS Linux architectures, currently limited to Ubuntu 20.
New Feature Event rule exceptions
- Capability to create event rule exceptions. The configuration option Alert rule exceptions is revised to Rule exceptions that includes individual tabs for event rule and alert rule exceptions.
- Tag and asset group filters on the Threats dashboard.
- OS filter for the start up items on the Asset insights dashboard.
- Sample blocking policy profiles to log actions for each operating system.
- The Apply permission for the Enforcer user role to apply blocking policies to desired resources.
- Additional fields in the host compliance details dialog - Description, Rationale, and Command.
- New event rules for GCP KMS, GCP Bigquery, GCP Threats, and GCP cloud logs.
- Container specific event rules for file events and host system call events.
- Improved detection graph view, time span, and node details dialog.
/alertsReporting, /alertsReporting/count, and /alertRules
Added the resourceType parameter to filter container related detections
Enhanced to support GCP account IDs and PUT requests
New API to enable GCP Pub/Sub configuration
Enhanced to support access configuration and deployment parameters
- In rare situations, there could be GCP event ingestion delays that may occur in the Uptycs environment.
- The Graviton package is currently not supported on the RHEL7 and CentOS7 endpoints.
- The question and answer columns of the ebpf_dns_lookup_events table do not display expected results for the
- Incorrect resource counts may appear on the GCP Overview page for the Cloud Run and Cloud Storage GCP services.
- The Bucket history last 7 days bar chart on the GCP Cloud Storage dashboard displays incorrect counts when the Project filter is set to All.
- Creating a GCP compliance configuration profile is not possible using the CSV file.
- Incorrect online asset counts on the Asset Status section of the Overview dashboard.
- Inactive Start Scanning button when scanning YARA processes.
- Missing the blockRules API on the Swagger UI page.
- When setting Notify Every Alert to No for a destination, multiple alerts with the same hash generated at the same time could not forward to the destination.