Portal 34003 : Release Details
Welcome to release 33014, released Feb 21, 2019.
Following are the key fixes/improvements in this version:
- Enhancement in registry path support for Windows through restful API
- User can create registry paths and assign it tag or asset level this config will be sent down to windows endpoint on a config update. All registry paths that are associated will be unioned and sent down to the asset.
- Alerts Management UI enhancement
- Alerts management UI (alerts link on sidebar) has been rewritten using Uptycs Grid.
- Alert delivery to HTTP endpoints enhanced through restful API
- Added "dataKey" as a column inside to destination.config to support splunk or any other endpoint which requires a specific key value format.
- Functional defects related to Investigate 2.0 have been fixed.